Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wild About Watermelon...

Ok so today I was thinking I would walk you through a simple Watermelon look.
I used:
Erno Lazlo Instant eye repair under my eyes & at my browbone.
ELF Sheer Eyeshadow Primer
120 Color eyeshadow Palette (This one is a cheapo I found on ebay for about $11...I can find one if you wand the exact same one.)
Physicians Formula Eye Definer Automatic Pencil in Ultra Black
& Dior Extase Mascara in black.

So I started by applying the primer to my full eyelid and my lash line.
Then I added a darker pink color over my eyelid and about halfway to my browbone...(Colors are circles for reference)
 Next I used a primary green along my lash line on my lid.
I then brought that down around the corners of my eyes. I also added a bit to the center of my lower lash line.
Then I chose a lighter green to fill in the spaces I left on my lower lash line.
I chose a greenish yellow shade and followed right under where I had applied the greens...
 
Next 2 steps I forgot to take photos but they are plenty easy...
 
I went with a Light pink color over just the top of the hot pink I already applied. I added about the brush width is all to blend.
Then I added a white just under my eyebrow to pull it together...
Next I added the 'seeds' using my eyeliner pencil...
Finally added the Mascara...2 coats on my top lashes, one on the bottom.

And my final look...I am loving how it came out...

No comments:

Post a Comment