Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fishnet Frenzy Take 1...

So I started this look with Smashbox Under Eye Primer both below my eye & Over the entire lid.
Next I used this red (Circled in light purple) over my lid to just about the crease...
 Next I took a small liner brush and added my fishnet lines using this color...
Over the lines I reapplied the original red.
Then just above the crease I added this color...
I also used that red to line under my lash line.
Finally I added a white highlight under my brow with this color...
I finished with Wet N' Wild Color Icon Shimmer pencil in Black & Maybelline Lash Stiletto in black.

In case you wanted to know this look was actually inspired by The Red Fishnet Violent lips...However I hate anything on my lips and took them off the second I put em on LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment