Thursday, September 27, 2012

Albino Protest shadow look...& Review


I used Smashbox Photo Op Primer Under my eyes. Then I Used Urban Decay Primer potion on my lids. The dark Shadow is Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Protest (See my review below this.) Above that and on the inside corners I used Kat Von D True Romance in Albino from her Love & Fury Palette. The liner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Junkie. I Finished with 2 coats of Maybelline Lash Stiletto in black.

Ok so I am sure by now everyone knows I am a bit of an Urban Decay Junkie. The palettes always have perfect pairing and the liner colors are awesome. Needless to say I was super excited to try this Loose Pigment In Protest I got the other day. First issue I had was the color. In the bottle it is a kick ass army type green color. as you can see it looks a lot more black once you put it on. Another problem I had was the brush. It is not made for blending at all. So I thought ok I won't use it and tried another brush. Only one issue...The darn brushes won't fit down in the tube. So I reluctantly use the brush in the tube. Let me tell you this has to be the messiest pigment I have ever used!! with just a tiny swipe I had shadow all over my cheeks!  I even tried using shadow shields and cause of the design of the brush I still ended up with shadow under those. The only good part is like all Urban Decay shadow it did wear all day and after a ton of blending it may not have been the color I was looking for but it did look pretty good. So sadly I would not recommend this product. But if you are looking for a great army green by them try the normal Shadows in maybe Bender or Mildew...That's what I am going to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment