Saturday, September 15, 2012

Purple & Sparkles...

So I started with 2 coats of Spa Ritual Polish in Instinct. Now usually I don't make a big deal outta this but I did NOT like this polish much at all! It went on super thin and had a horrible smell to it. This is after 2 THICK coats ....
This polish looked much darker when i purchased it online. So unless you adore the color I wouldnt get this one :( 
 That all being said the polish is a purple with a bit of red and blue shimmer. I do like the color even though it is lighter than I thought but the coverage just disappointed me.
It actually photographs much darker than it is...This pick is slightly better....
Then I added Just one coat of Toki Doki confetti in Stellina. The coverage and texture from this glitter is just awesome!! and it dried crazy fast too. It even came with some cute little nail art sticks too!
So here is the final product after throwing on a quick top coat...again unfortunately it does photograph kinds dark....

No comments:

Post a Comment