Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sally hansen Salon Effects Nails Strips: Headbanger


For those of you who don't know I love love LOVE nail strips! Having no dry time is just awesome. Anyway I got a TON for these strips in headbanger the other day. It is a full on pink glitter background with black skull & Crossbones print. How freakin awesome is that! They go on super easy and they actually have even less of a smell then the non metallic strips if you can believe it. The only downfall I found was that the metallic seems too peel up more at the edges than the regular strips do. Don't Get me wrong I still wore them for quite awhile before changing them and that says a lot right there. I love the look of strips cause no drying time and I always have a perfect even coat of polish no matter what :)

No comments:

Post a Comment