Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Dark Magic Shadow Look


Why Oh Why did this have to be a limited edition line?
Under my eyes and on my lids I used Smashbox Photo op primer.
On My lids to slightly above the crease I used MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow from the Venomous Villains Collection in My Dark Magic. Personally I just swept my shadow brush across the whole shadow but it is really a duo. Both shade have a black base with either purple/pink or blue shimmery tones. It really does just glide on but it can use a little blending at the edges so they are not super severe.
Above that I used MAC Venomous Villains collection shadow in Her Alter Image. It looks like a dark purple but really is quite a bit lighter. I used just about a brush width of that starting just over the My Dark Magic Shadow.
Then under my Brow Line I used Urban Decay Polyester Bride.
On My Waterline I used a black liner then under that I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Ransom.
I finished with 2 coats of Dior Extase Mascara In Black.


No comments:

Post a Comment