Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gir-een Eyes...

Ok so today's look was inspired by My awesome Gir shirt I decided to rock today...
I started by Using Smashbox Under Eye primer both under my eye and over the entire lid...
Starting from the outside and working my way in here are the colors I used...
I used this green (Circled in light purple) on both the inside and outside corners of my eyes.
I also used this under my lash line.
Next I used This green on only the inside of the outside corner of my eye.
Then the yellow green on both the inside and outside corners of my eye as well as right above the crease.
I finished with a white shadow just slightly off center on my eyelid as well as at my brow bone.
Finished with Wet N' Wild Color Icon shimmer pencil in Black Noir & Maybelline Lash Stilletto.

No comments:

Post a Comment