Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baked Evidence Eyeshadow...


Ok so for this look I actually used a sample card that came with my last Urban Decay order. I started by using a Smashbox Photo Op Primer under my eyes.
On My lids I used Urban Decay Primer Potion. 
So on the outside Half of JUST my eyelid I used Urban Decay Evidence. I only brought this up to the crease since I was using such a light color with it. I also used a line brush and applied this under the outside half of my waterline. Now usually I am not too much for blue shadows but this one is a super dark Navy color and it is fab!
For the inside corner and just above the crease I used Urban Decay Half Baked. I used a liner brush to bring the color around the inside corner of my eye all the way to meet the blue I had already applied.
Just under my brow bone I added Urban Decay Polyester Bride.
Finished with a Sparkly Black Wet N Wild Color Icon Pencil & Maybelline Lash Stiletto in black.


No comments:

Post a Comment