Friday, October 19, 2012

Young Punk Eye Makeup...


I used:
Soooo...I got these Kiss EZ Lashes Style 03 in My Bride To Be Vox box and I just love how this look came out. Really there wasnt much EZ about the lashes but I will write that up in my Vox box review shortly.  You can buy these online for $3.99 from Beauty Supply Online.
Urban Decay Primer Potion for my eyes. This is my go to primer for shadows. Right now you can get the Professional size for $20 at Urban Decay.
The Sparkly black shadow is MAC Mineralize in Young Punk. It is a black with pink shimmer running through it. Like always is goes on smooth and doesnt fade or crease throughout the day. Plus I am sure you know it is kind of a steal at $21. Yes I know some of you may think that is high but trust me it is so worth it! It is a large pan and you definitely get what you pay in value. Get it from MAC.
On the Inside corner of my lid and just above the crease I Used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock. This is probably the most true to color eyeshadow in their whole collection. It is a super hot pink color. Get it from Urban Decay.
Above that I used Urban Decay shadow in Cherry. It is a super pale pink shimmer. Best part is right now it is on sale and you can get it for $6 from Urban Decay
I then added a little Urban Decay shadow in Polyester Bride at my brow. Get it from  Urban Decay.
My Black liquid Liner is Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx. This came in My October My Glam Bag and I am in love!! It goes on smooth and even. It dries almost instantly too!! Get it from Be A Bombshell.
Under my eyes I used Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Purple Shock. This liner is a bit soft and breaks easy but the color is just great. Plus right now it is under $6 at Drugstore.com.
One my waterline I used Bonne Bell in Black.
I finished with 2 coats The Balm Body Builder Mascara. You can get it from The Balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment