Friday, October 19, 2012

New for fall OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest, Essie Recessionista, & Daring Digits Death By Hex


I am sure by now some of you may know I am obsessed with dark colors so the fact that this fall Ox Blood is a huge hit makes me super happy. The photos above I think are my pick for my favorite fall polish. It is OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. It comes out this beautiful burgundy shade after just 2 coats. It did have pretty full coverage with just 1 coat though and you could see all the beautiful blue and purple undertones then.

Next I have Essie Fall Recessionista. I got this free as a Klout perk and boy did they send me the perfect color! It is a super rich Oxblood creme color. No shimmer here which is perfect to add an awesome top coat! I used 2 coats of the polish....
 And like I mentioned it is perfect for a top coat so I added 2 coats of Daring Digits Death By Hex.


No comments:

Post a Comment