Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kat's Decay Eyeshadow look...


Here is how I did this...
I started with an ELF Eyeshadow Base with Pearl as a primer...There is no color but a slight shimmer once you rub it in...

Then I applied Kat Von D Eyeshadow on Oddfellow from her Love & Fury Palette. I brought it just slightly around the outside corner of my eye. It is a black with blue glitter...

Next I added Urban Decay Shattered to the inside corners of my eyes and all the way around the black. I also used this under my bottom lashes to wear I have the oddfellow. Shattered is a very nice shimmery blue color but I have found it doesnt photograph that well unfortunately....
From there I added Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Holy Bible from The Love & Fury Palette to just under my brow bone.
Along my top lashes I used Wet N' Wild Fantaseyes Glitter Eyeliner in Magical. (This line is the Halloween line so get it now while you can!)
Just under the very edge of my waterline I added just a tough of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Radium.
To my waterline I added Mary Kate & Ashley eyeliner in black. (Don't know it this works awesome for a waterline)
I finished with 2 coats of Maybelline Volume Flash in black.
Here are my swatches...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment