Monday, October 29, 2012

Bride To Be Vox Box and review....


Ok so first off lemme say this box was AWESOME!! Vox Box Is a sampling program from Influenster.com. I get awesome products for free to try and review. This box included Kiss everEZlashes, Dream Water, A Card For Ivy Date, Rescue Gum, Schwarzkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue Shapoo, Condioner, & Sealed Ends.

So being Happily married I did not do anything on the Ivy Date site.

And my wonderful hubby decided he was gonna drink the Dream Water one night while i was already sleeping. But according to him it tasted somewhat like an energy drink. Sadly he said it did not help him relax and try to sleep. 

The Kiss everEZlashes are a steal at just 3.99! Personally the strings just got in my way when trying to remove them I pulled up the edge of the lash a bit and had to readjust it. However they did look amazing! The glue held well all day and they blended in with my lashes well as you can see...


The Rescue Gum was actually quite good. It had a orange and floral flavor I quite liked. It did seem to relieve my stress.

And the Schwarzkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue set I loved!
It left my hair feeling light as a feather! The full set is a bit pricey. Also both the shampoo and conditioner where a bit runny for my taste. But if it works like that I could care less about the consistency LOL. I was a bit bummed the shampoo is much larger than the conditioner cause with my long think hair I need a ton of it. The Sealed Ends treatment had a nice lotion quality to it and did not weigh my hair down at all. The full set left my hair shiny and overall much healthier looking. It cut down on breakage as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment