Monday, October 29, 2012

Nothing but nails....

I am too lazy tonight to do individual posts so you get one big one LMAO!!
This is one my girl Abstract turned me on too. It is Creeper by Daring Digits. The color is just awesome but it is slightly transparent. I am wearing 4 coats here.
Next is NARS Endless Night from the 2011 Holiday Line. It is a nice dark Burgundy color. Here it looks kinda light in spots but I didnt notice until I saw the pic. On it looked nice & Dark ;)
Ok so this is the OPI Pink Of Hearts set for 2012. The colors really aren't my cup of tea but hey...For a good cause right! A Portion of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research. The light pink is 2 coats of I Think In Pink then I used one coat of the You Glitter Be Good To Me.
Finally my favorite combo I have wore recently.
I Used 2 Coats of MAC Polish in Steamy which is a vibrant hot pink color with just a tiny bit of an orange undertone to tone it down. Over that I used one coat of Pretty & Polished Punk'd Up Beatty. I am so in love with this top coat! It has Black and pink matte microfine glitter, Small Black & Hot Pink Hexes, And just a few HUGE Silver hexes. Plus it came off relatively easy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment