Monday, October 1, 2012

Urban Decay Madness....

Ok so yea...As I said before I am an urban decay junkie. And the fact they have Vintage Shadows for $6 on their site right now is not good for my pocketbook LOL.
This is my order I got Saturday Afternoon...Polyester Bride & Woodstock. Plus they always send samples.
 
 Here are my looks from the last few days...

 

Ok so this one is kinda hard to get a good shot of the light color :(
I used Urban Decay Primer Potion,
Urban Decay Evidence Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Shattered Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Radium
Maybelline Volume Flash Mascara in black.

Here we have
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Last call (both corners)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Grifter (Center & above the crease)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Polyester Bride (Brow Bone)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Ramson
Mary Kate & Ashley Eye Pencil in black (Waterline Only)
Blinc Mascara in black

 And the last look for today....
Urban decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Cherry
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Polyester Bride
(Bottom pic is swatches Right to left)
Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Purple Shock
& Maybelline Volume Flash Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment