Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nail-Aween Day 3: Bloody Nails...


Here is my go at day 3....
 Ok so I am not 100% happy with the outcome but hey...Now I know what I did wrong and can fix it right.

Soooo For this I had been lookin around and could not for the life of me find a "Zombie" color polish I wanted. What's a girl to do? Whip out the mixing bottle and get to work of course.
So here is my finished Zombie Flesh color I love....
And here is what I used to get there...
Wet N Wild Claw Polish in Sinister
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Green With Envy & Wet Cement
& Wet N Wild Fast Dry polish in Sa-Greena The Teenage Witch.

I am soooo in love with how this come out!!


And on to the Bloody part...I used a nail art brush and started with a few "Drips" In Wet N Wild Wild Shine In Red Red...
So I am thinking I shoulda stopped here but I thought this new Julep I got in my October box called Caroline would look good too.....
Then I added one more pass with the wet and wild for my final look...




No comments:

Post a Comment