Monday, March 9, 2015

Wicked Indie shadows from The Chequered Lily...

Time for another Wicked Indie eye shadow post. These great shadows are from a favorite shop of mine called The Chequered Lily. The shop is closed now but will reopen at the beginning of April if not before. And you can always message her as she is great with communication!!
I want to show you today some of the amazing products from her Vampiric Vignettes line. Originally released for Halloween 2014 this line is still available and I know my little goth ghoulies will adore it! I opted for the Sample pack as well as a glitter sample. For the 2 together I paid just a tad over $10. Of course all the items can be bought as full size but I just wanted to see what I liked best first. 





So here are the swatches of the products I got....
So left to right we have Silent As Snow, Form Of Mist, Memento Mori, Bloodflower, Haunted. The large gray is The Sinking Ship Blush. Then at the bottom the glitter blends in Wicked Jack & Nightchilde.
My favorites by far of this collection (And most anything LOL) Are the reds!!

So color pairing are kinda simple with this collection. All go together perfect but if you don't want to put on each color I have a few looks that I did based on perfect complimentary colors...
Look #1...

No primer for this look. I used Silent As Snow, Haunted, & Form of Mist. I also used Urban Decay Retrograde liquid Liner on my top lid and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Vice on the bottom. The look was finished with MAC zoom flash mascara.
For look 2...

I used Silent As Snow, Memento Mori, & Bloodflower. I mixed the Night Childe glitter blend with my Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine liquid liner for just a bit of sparkle. I used Starlooks liner in Obsidian on my waterline and MAC Zoom Flash Mascara on my top lashes only.
Finally my favorite look and the look I am wearing today....


For this look I used:
Silent as snow at my brow and tear ducts, Under that is Form Of Mist. In the crease is Memento Mori and on my lid is Bloodflower. Then I used my new MAC Cinderella eye glass at my brow bone and in just the center of my eyelid. I then patted on the NightChilde Glitter blend. Beware MAC eye glass is super sticky feeling but it was perfect for the glitter. I finished with Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine liner, MAC Zoom Flash Mascara, & Starlooks liner in obsidian.

So which look is your favorite? Do you like cosmetic glitters or think they are only for teens??

No comments:

Post a Comment