Sunday, March 8, 2015

Recent Sephora Haul (Birthday Gift!!)

Just a quick post from a recent Sephora haul. It's a new year and you guys know what that means!! New Sephora gifts for the birthday!!
So just a quick rundown of what I picked up on this order...
I got samples of the Makeup forever HD Blush and Finishing powder and Philosophy overnight Miracle worker.
With My Sephora points I picked up this adorable bottle of Dolce perfume form Dolce & Gabana.
The birthday gift is an amazing lip duo from NARS. 
It featured a mini satin lip pencil in Rikugien. It went on super creamy and for me it was a perfect neutral!!
 Also with the birthday gift was the star of this haul. It had a mini velvet matte lip pencil in the shade Cruella. So not only is it a stunning matte red it has the name of a Disney Villain!! I'm sold LOL.
Finally I actually purchased this NARS eyeshadow duo called Demon Lover...Cause with a name like that how could I not right!! Plus it was on sale for just $15!! So yea...my total for everything was just 15 bucks!!
This is the palette look...It was a navyish color and a gorgeous Eggplant....

Ok so the colors are not super pigmented but I think they are super pretty!!
What is your favorite items from this post? Anything you wanna see me try out soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment