Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ipsy March 2015

Ok so gonna do this months bag kinda quick since it was mostly products. The bag this month was super cute but I will most likely only be using one item from it. Also this month I used some of my points and got a free brush cause I can never have enough shadow brushes!!
First thing is Dr. brandt pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion
Then I got Pur-lisse Pur delicate gentle soy milk cleanser
So I was excited when I got this Boo Boo cover up. It has awesome coverage but it is a little dark for my fair complexion.
No idea what I did with the pic but I also got the Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind highlighter. It's a soft pink packed with loads of shimmer. It is stunning but being fair it just kinda blends with my skin tone.
Finally I got NYX Butter lipstick in the color Hunk. I have a love/hate relationship with NYX lippies. I adore the colors and finishes they have BUT they dont last well for me. So I layered Hunk over the NYX lip primer and NYX black lipliner.
So ok bag this month. I will be using the Lippie and highlight for sure. The Boo Boo cream I am going to try and mix so it will work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment