Sunday, March 8, 2015

Urban Decay haul featuring the Electric palette....Quite possibly my fav palette EVER!!

Ok yea....I know I am WAAAAY behind on this one but here is the deal....I have a ton of different older UD palettes and I always love them in store. I still love them when I get home they are just not go to's like I expected them to be. So for that reason I held off picking the Electric palette up. Well before the holiday UD's website had a promo card they sent with every order. So when my card was revealed I had won $50 for the site and I know what I had to do...It was like fate right LOL.
So before I gush and show you the bajillion looks I did within like a week of getting this palette lemme show you the haul the card came with and this one....
So this was my before xmas haul...Just the travel pencil set (I could live and die by these liners) and Nail polish in the shade Zodiac....


This was 2 coats and I swear the color was no way as sheer in person!
ANYWAY....
This is the palette...
I also grabbed the 24/7 liquid liner in RetroGrade which is a sparkly purple :)

So yeah....THESE COLORS ARE AMAZING!!! Super pigmented and loads of sparkle!! I love them! The shades compliment each other beautifully as well. A few shades did have a tendency to stain but I could really care less. I used makeup wipes before bed and by morning I couldnt see it anymore ;) Also the brush is super soft but it also gets stained quite fast with these shadows.

And just some of the many ways I wore this so far....

Revolt, Jilted, Urban, Gonzo, Freak, & Thrash.

 This one is Revolt, Savage, Jilted, & Fringe...I also used the retrograde liner over a black liner for this look.

Revolt, Freak, Gonzo, & Jilted


Revolt, Chaos, & Gonzo



This one was Revolt, Jilted, Urban, & Fringe.

So this last look was just kinda fun...I have this awesome carnival themed shirt from American Horror Story: Freakshow and the colors matched it exactly!!


I Used Revolt, Thrash, Slow Burn, & Chaos.

Which look is your favorite? Do you have a favorite palette from UD?

No comments:

Post a Comment