Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Poetic Purples Eye Makeup look...

For this look I used the Kat Von D True Romance palette Poetica. This set comes with 8 shadows and one Autograph Pencil in Black. (Eyeliner). This set is available at Sephora. Because of the fact these shadows are HIGHLY pigmented I did NOT start with a primer. I also used the shadow dry instead of wet. The colors always look true to shade anyway. These wear all day without creasing and show very little wear after 16 hours. I started with Shiba on the inside corner of my lids. In the center I used babe. then the outside of my lids I have used Wonderland. On my lids as well as over the very top of the shadow I used You Alone. I did stick with the Autograph Pencil that cane with the set in black. I though I was not going to like this as the pencil seemed a little soft and oily. However this too wore well all day. I finished the look simple with a Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara in Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment