Thursday, August 30, 2012

Leopard Blues...

What I used:
Kat Von D True Romance Pigments in Johnette & Torment
(both of these are on sale right now at Sephora HERE)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Transforming Potion 
Physicians formula eye definer automatic eye pencil in black
& Rimmel Lash Stiletto in black.

First I applied the shadow primer over my entire lid.
I took the pencil and drew out some half moon shapes all over the lid. Make sure to draw one curve over the other. Basically you want a circle or oval shape that is missing either the sides or bottom.
I took the Kat Von D True Romance Pigment in Johnette using a shadow brush and applied it all over the lid avoiding the center of the ovals.
Next I used the Transforming potion with the Kat Von D True Romance pigment in Torment. Just lightly dip the end of the wide brush into the shadow. This makes it into more of an eyeliner so it goes on more even.
Dab this inside the black eyeliner lines.
Then I went back over my lines to assure they were dark enough.
I added the liner to my waterline and finished with the Rimmel Lash Stiletto mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment