Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ipsy bag October 2014

Ok so as promised I am posting my Ipsy bag as soon as I got it. Sadly I am a little disappointed this month. While the items in the bag are great being this is October I kinda hoped for something with a bit of a halloween vibe. I stay away from ipsy's pages so I don't see what it coming but this months "Beauty Candy" theme just bummed me out. There are other beauty boxes that go halloween themed this time of the year and I wish Ipsy would too.

Ok so I do think this months bag is pretty. It is a nice quality Turquoise PVC bag that has a quilted design. It is on the smaller side since it has a front zip but I think this is gonna be a cute clutch for me this fall as a pop of color.
First Item is a 1oz tube of Epice Purifying Exfoliant. The 3.3 oz bottle on their site sells for about 32.00 so ARV would be approximately $10 on this item alone. You are supposed to wet your skin then apply with small circular motions. Leave it on for a few minutes then wash off. I love exfoliators but most leave my skin irritated so I look forward to trying this one.

 Next is a .67 oz tube of Figs & Rouge hand Cream in Rose Berry. The 2.7 oz tube sells for $10 on blush.com so ARV is about $3.50. This stuff smells awesome to me. More berry then rose for sure. It is supposed to soften and nourish skin throughout the day. Not sure if I like it yet though. I love the scent but when applied I feel like it just stayed on top of my skin rather than soaking in. Not that it feels greasy cause it doesn't my hands just still feel dry.

Here we have a mini tube of Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure. There is no size listed so it is hard to figure out the ARV. A full size on their website is only $12. The shade is just eh for me so I dunno if I am gonna bother cracking the seal to try it.

Then there was a full size tube of Model Co. Volumeyes mascara. This retails for $20 on the website. I havent tried this yet but I will try and hop on here to update ya when I do.

Finally there is a Nicole By Opi polish in Feeling Very Cherry. Now I do think this may be an ipsy exclusive but I am not sure. These polishes range from about $5-$9 at Target. I havent had a chance to try this but I will make a post when I do it just may be awhile. Feeling very cherry is actually the color of a dark cherry which I love.

So that's the bag for this month. I will try and write a post about the mascara and the polish when I get the chance to use them :P


No comments:

Post a Comment