Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pretty Digits...

Just wanted to write a quick post to show off a couple stunning polishes I have picked up recently. I may not be able to wear it much anymore but I still can't help myself when I find a beauty :P

So I picked up my first Ciate polish recently just because I was drawn to the color and I dont own anything at all like this. This is Kaftan...

This is a sheer polish so I used 3 coats here. It is a perfect color for fall that reminds me of the changing leaves in Michigan!! Bonus that is is PACKED with shimmer!!

And the other odd color for me today is What Wizardy Is This from OPI....

This is from the OPI collection Oz the Great & Powerful. Again I was just kind of drawn to the color since it was something unique for me. This is actually my fav polish from that line. It is a liquid sand polish which I know people have a love hate relationship with. Personally I love them. Kinda unique to this polish is that it is a glitter polish that dries to a matte finish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment