Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Disney Haul Fall 2014...

Yea yea....I shoulda had this up last month but I am slacking cause I had so much computer stuff to do. Hubby and I had an amazing annual trip this year to MNNSHP & Food & Wine festival and I thought you might like to see some of the goodies we picked up....
So checking into our hotel in typical Disney fashion they had buttons ready for us since this is our Anniversary trip every year now...
8 Happy "Ears" How freakin cute!! (Oh there was a message from Mickey & Minnie waiting in the room too :)
First this I bought I was on a mission for. I finally picked up a Disney Dooney!!

Isn't it adorable!! Anyway...while we where there I picked up a treat or treat bag for the halloween party...
After the CM discount I paid like $75 for both...MRP on the Dooney alone was $98!!
Nest up we headed to Animal Kingdom. We really didn't do any shopping there. However it was a rainy day so we stopped to play a game in Dinoland and I won this little guy who looks an awful lot like Pascal :P
We got seriously soaked riding Kali River rapids after that and decided it was time to head to the resort and change into dry clothes. Then we headed to Magic Kingdom for dinner. We rode Pooh. Then went to Fairytale Hall and met Rapunzel & Cinderella. Honestly I think the rain got to us and we headed in from the night. 
 First I had to hit the store at Port Orleans Riverside to pick up a hat for hubby and some ears for me...
(Actually the pink ears we found once we got to the park for the day :)
After that we went to MGM studios. (Yes I know it is Hollywood but darn it I dont care LOL)
What is better than free souvenirs!!
 The boys headed to Rock N Roller Coaster and I wasn't feeling it so I hit the gift shop and did some pin trading. I also picked up this adorable top. I love that it is so very Disney yet not as in your face as some things....
Before leaving the park we picked up what I think was the find of this trip...Found this at the Villains In Vogue store.

Curious aren't ya LOL. It is a gorgeous frame...

Many of the Villains are on it in gorgeous detail....





 This frame was only marked at 24.99!! Can you believe that!! Freakin awesome. I had it shipped back to the resort as we headed back to get ready for  MNSSHP....
So our first official stop once the party started was the Meet & Greet with Jack & Sally. I am not one for souvenir photos but I like having the ones from events  so we choose to pick this one up...
How cute is this in the frame I picked up...
And of course I had to pick up a pin from the party...
Day 3 we spent all day at Food & Wine festival. With all the eating there was no time for shopping LOL. However we did pick up our passports and get them stamped as we went...13 stamps in all!!

But on day 4 after our Supercalifragalistic breakfast we headed back to Epcot to pick up a few things....
First I had to pick up my Guerlain Cils D Enfer Mascara from the France pavilion. I had been obsessing over it forever and decided what better place to grab it than at Disney LMAO
And I picked up a pin for this Year's food & wine festival....
Kinda thought it was neat there is a recipe card included with each pin.
So day 3 was out last day in the parks. Over the course of time we were in them we picked up a ton of new trading pins and some stickers...
After Epcot on Day 3 we went to downtown Disney for dinner and decided on T-Rex. Needless to say we were not thrilled with the experience but we had a signature drink to this came home with us...
On day 4 as always we wanted to prolong out trip a bit more so we headed back to downtown disney. After an awesome lunch at Earl Of Sandwich (The holiday turkey is addictive) It started raining to we headed into the marketplace to get away from the rain. We made it to World of Disney and I picked up a couple more things....
Yea yea...I know I already bought a purse this trip but I wanted one I could use everyday and take to work without worrying about it getting ruined. This one was under $30!!
Ok so these we totally just found in the checkout line but for $4 it seemed like we needed them. This way when we get the Disney blues we can have a sundae with Mickey sprinkles :P
We went over to Ghiradelli and had sundaes we couldnt finish just because every trip we say we will go and never do.
Finally before we headed home we stopped into the Christmas shop where hubby picked up my anniversary gifts...
The set was really cool because all the parks are represented....
And I bet you are dying to know whats in the box right?
Well I didnt unbox it yet....




But I did grab a stock photo LOL...
Isn't she awesome!! All the work I put into trying to find Maleficent merch the past 2 years and this year thanks to the film she is everywhere!! LOL...Guess I better stock up over the next year or so ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment