Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Target Beauty Box....

So this year I just had to pick up Target's Spring Beauty box. At only $5 it was a great way to try a few new products. I don't think the $5 shipping was really worth it but I was already buying something from the site so it didn't bother me. I mean sure most beauty boxes do cost $10 but they are high end samples not things you can buy anywhere. I do think the products in the box value wise were worth $10 but this is just not was I would want from a monthly box. If they offer them in the future in stores for $5 I will for sure be there.

The box had the following products:
CoverGirl Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss in Date night (Full Size)
Loreal Luminous Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in Black (Full Size)
Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (Travel Size)
Jergens BB Body Cream (Travel Size)
Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray (Travel Size)
There was also a coupon for $5 off of $30 on beauty products at Target. 

First we have the Lash Out Butterfly Mascara...
I was super excited to try this product because of the unique brush design. This product promises to "extend and lift outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect".
 Now while I did like this mascara I don't really think it lifted my outer lashes any more than the rest. Plus I about poked my eye out a couple times with the brush LOL. Now that I got it figured out it's a good mascara but nothing special.




Next up...Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray....
 
I really was looking forward this as I have used these sprays before and it is a trusted brand. This stuff smells awesome! I oddly followed what the bottle said and used it on dry hair to try it and didnt think the results were stellar. However I usually use this stuff on wet hair and have amazing beachy waves all day. Can't wait to hit the beach.
This was before....
And after...It did work nice just not what I was thinking is all....

The Jergens BB body Cream....
I simply love this stuff! It made my skin smooth as a baby!

The Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo...
 Again I loved this product! I have tried dry shampoos in beauty boxes before and never cared from them much but this one is great. It really does just give me a freshen up when I need it and doesnt leave a nasty residue and texture like most do.

Finally the CoverGirl Smoochies...
OMG! This stuff is awesome! Not that it is a selling point but it actually tastes great! Packed with sparkles too! It just enhances my natural lip color perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment