Sunday, April 13, 2014

Awesome Indies: Beauty Bar Baby Shadows & Glitter...

So I stumbled across another fun indie company recently that carries ALL KINDS of beauty products!! Beauty Bar Baby carries Eye Shadow, Glitters, Blushes, Lip Glosses, Eyeliner, and even your basics like concealer and face powder! It's your one stop indie shop! They have a HUGE selection of colors for every occasion. I only picked up a few as I tend to  do with a new brand I am trying but this is sure going to be a go to store from now on. I picked up:
Zombie Eyes Shadow: Matte Black base color (looks green in jar) loaded with green sparkle glitter & green interference glowing undertones.
Devil's Breath Shadow: A semi shimmery hot red shade loaded with red sparkles
Wine & Dine Me Cosmetic Glitter:  Bright Sparkly burgundy & black microfine loose cosmetic glitter.

First I had Fun playing with Zombie Eyes cause well....The name had Zombie in it so I had to have it LOL.
 I used this first as a day look. No primer. Zombie Eyes is in the crease. I also used a Lancome quad in the color Latte, Urban Decay 24/7 glide on liner in black Market, & MAC Zoom Flash Mascara.
The next day I decided I wanted to do a more dramatic look and paired Zombie Eyes in the crease with another indie I had from Lucky 107 cosmetics called Zombie, Bitch. Yep hadda do the zombie thing LOL.

Again I used the Lancome Shadow in Latte but this time just as a highlight. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Black Market & Mac Zoom Flash Mascara.

Next up I needed a look for a night out. I used both the Devil's Breath Eyeshadow and the Wine & Dine Me Cosmetic Glitter.
Seriously....I love this look...I have worn it several times since :P
For this look I started with Urban Decay Primer Potion. The Red is the Devils Breath Shadow. In My Crease I used Witching Hour Shadow from Impulse Cosmetics. I used a rosy pink shimmer shadow from Altered Ego Cosmetics (Sadly this store is closed) & MAC seedy Pearl shadow as a highlight. For the Wine & Dine Me Glitter I applied it with Urban Decay Transform Potion. Sadly they don't have this product in stores anymore but it is easy to find on ebay and amazon. Basically it will turn any shadow or glitter into a liquid liner without having to use glue! Finally I finished my look with Guerlain Cils D Enfer mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Zero.


No comments:

Post a Comment