Sunday, April 27, 2014

March Ipsy Bag...

OMG....I cannot believe I never posted this bag! It was only today when getting ready to post April's bag I noticed. So sorry guys! 

Ok so I got a super cute bag that is a stylized version of San Fran. Being I lived in the bay area for awhile this bag was just awesome to me! In the bag we had Nicole OPI Roughles nail polish (I can check the shade but it is not right next to me now), 2 sets of Klorane Soothing and relaxing patches, A Bombshell eyeshadow quad in Bora Bora, and Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready.

The fist thing I tried where the eye patches...
As you can see they are quite large. They did have a soothing effect but I did not notice much difference after using them. (To be fair I have very little puffiness under my eyes to begin with.)

Next my favorite thing is this bag was the Bombshell Bora Bora eyeshadow Quad. 
 
I have fallen in love with this brand through Ipsy and I am always excited to see one of their products in my bag. I went with 2 looks this month....
 

For the first look I used all 3 earth tones and I love it! Just a perfect bronze smokey eye! I also used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Black Market & MAC zoom Flash Mascara.


For the second look I used the Orangey color on my lid (Again I can look up names just dont have it right here), The blue in the crease, and the gold above the crease. No liner on this look just used MAC Zoom Flash Mascara.

Next Is the Marvelous Moxie lipstick from Bare Minerals in Get Ready.
Seriously LOVE this lippie! It is a perfect shade to just highlight my natural lip shade and looks great with my skintone.


Finally the Nicole OPI Roughles Polish. 
This is my first Liquid Sand type polish and I love it! The texture took me a minute to get used to but I am hooked now for sure. Also it dries fast, Wears well, & is easier to remove than glitter polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment