Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Ipsy Bag...

 This months Ispy Bag ROCKS!!
The bag its self was a super cool blue bag with a record on it. In the bag was Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Spray Mousse, Dr. Brant Microdermabrasion, Rainbow Honey polish in Midnight Fountain, Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Berry Me, And Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Pencil in Black Velvet.

Being the Urban Decay Junkie I am I was super stoked on the liner. It is a nice matte SUPER black liner. I started my look with Urabn Decay Primer Potion. I used urban Decay shadow in Desperation for the outside corner of my eye and Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Moon spoon for the rest of my lid. (Side note...I love the color of this shadow but it did not really pack the sparkle as it is advertised.) The 2 shadows do pair perfect together. I also used Urban Decay Polyester Bride as my highlight. The Black Velvet pencil blended beautifully! I finished the look with Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.



 Next pic is of The berry Me Lip Gloss. It has just a hint of color and loads of shine.
 Finally the Rainbow Honey polish is a stunner! The fist pic is just one coat as I thought it was quite pretty as a sheer polish. 2nd pic is 2 coats and as you can see it is full coverage and packed with loads of glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment