Monday, October 14, 2013

Ipsy bag September 2013

This month's Ipsy bag was perfect for a natural look or a dramatic look. It had a card sample of the Career Palette, NYX Shadow in Morroco, Starlooks Pencil in Obsidian, It's So Big Mascara by Elizabeth Mott,Cailyn tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple, & Butter London polish in LA Moss.

Look # 1 is more of a natural look. I used The Career Palette Sample card along with the Starlooks eyeliner & It's So Big mascara. I Also used Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Ivoire 2c, Benefit Flawless powder in Love Me Ivory, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay shadow in Polyester Bride, & Elizabeth Arden Luminous Lip Gloss in Precious Petal.


Next is a little more dramatic...I used The NYX Shadow in Morocco, Starlooks Pencil in Obsidian, It's So Big Mascara, & The Cailyn Lip Balm. I Also used The Kat Von D True Romance Love & Fury Shadow palette in colors Glock, Holy Bible, & Albino. And since the lip balm was a little bright for me I added Elizabeth Arden Luminous Lip Gloss in Precious Petal over it.


And saving the best for last...I LOVE this Butter London in LA Moss. It is a stunning wine color!



No comments:

Post a Comment