Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Julep It Girl Box (December I Think...)

Ok so I know I suck with doing reviews of my Monthly boxes especially Julep. I can't wear polish to work anymore so I don't much get a chance to do my nails. So today I decided to sit down and swatch some of my past boxes that I havent gotten to dig into so you can see some of the beauties :)

Unfortunately I do have to apologize for the photo quality but my Camera is still on the fritz so these are cell phone pics. Man I really need to get that thing fixed or buy a new one :(

Anyway...
Left to right the colors are...
Vivien-This is a clear base with silver micro glitter and Medium size gold hexes.
Harper- This has a slightly teal base with Teal and sliver small glitters. It would take several coats to achieve full opacity but I am pretty sure it is possible.
Ivy- This is a stunning blue/Purple duochrome micro glitter in a blue base. Pretty sure at 3 coats your would achieve full opacity.

All polishes are 2 coats with no base or top coat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment