Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Julep October It Girl Box....

Ok so I know I am not the first person to say this and I know I wont be the last but this month's service with Julep was not good. I never got my email telling me my selection window was open like most. However I checked a few times and never found my selection window open either. Of course since I never responded to the selections I got sent the box and had no option of add ons. Now I will be the first to admit I do tend to skip my box quite a bit and I rarely purchase add ons but this month is always an exception. I always love the colors from October boxes being the little gothy girl I am. I love my box but I would have loved to add on so many other things. Casper glowed in the dark and that would have been a must have for me. Cleopatra had a latex finish...Ummm yea....That would have been perfect for all my PVC outfits. And Beatrix...I love any glitter that has black in it! 

All that said and disappointment on everything I missed out on aside I really did love the colors in this box. And I love the little bonus Candy Corn! Just perfect for the season!

So this month's box included...
Missy- This is a awesome polish that looks just like liquid silver. It has a great slight sand texture to it as well.
Ciara- Lemme tell you this polish is to die for! In the bottle I thought it looked kinda like a black with glitter but actually it is a stunning wine color with a beautiful blue shimmer!
Kendra-This color is fab as well. It is a perfect forest green color just packed with shimmer.
I really do love all the colors just wish I had the option to get more of this month's collection. 
All polishes are 2 coats with no base or top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment