Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Zoya Zaniness...

Got a few more Zoya Polishes for you today and I can say I am soooooo in love!



First up is Blaze. It is a fabbie dark Magenta color with super fine glitter. Best part is this baby glides on like any other quality gloss polish. So no stubborn glitter sticking to my nails when I try and remove it!! Even in this Florida Humidity it dried quick. I used 2 coats of polish with no top coat. No chips or issues for over a week! I am thinking I need to buy the rest of this line!!

Next up is Noel. It is a Bright blue with a chrome kind of finish. I did like the color however it dried lighter than I thought it would on my nails and I don't think it was the right shade for me. I used 3 coats of the polish with no top coat. 


Finally this one is Aurora. This is the same line as the Blaze polish. But seriously....Does it not look like a birthday party on my nails!! So in love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment