Friday, February 15, 2013

My Pretty Zombie Shadows...

Ok So Yall know with a company name like My Pretty Zombie I hadda try these shadows. And let me tell you I wasn't disappointed. They wore well and the colors complimented each other well.

Here are swatches of my order...Starting from the top Left to right we have Lulu Cupcake (It's a pale pink shadow with some purple undertones), EJP Creations (Just a straight up matte red), New Bruise (Matte Purple/Blue...Just like a fresh bruise), Tara Yvonne (Navy with a pinkish Purple Shimmer), Amacyst (Duotone bright purple & Royal Blue Shimmer), & Grimdeva (Super Dark purple Shimmer).


All these looks are over Urban Decay Primer Potion.
For this look I used New Bruise over the lid & Tara Yvonne above the crease. Note the awesome purple sparkle in Tara Yvonne. At my brow line I used Urban Decay Polyester Bride Shadow.
Under the eye is New Bruise. The liner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Liner in Zero. Finished with Dior Extase mascara in black.

So for this I decided to go a bit softer than I usually do with my reds. All I Used was Lulu Cupcake & EJP Creations with Dior Extase Mascara.

Finally I decided to kinda play with liner on this look. I Used Grim Deva on the lid. Amacyst in the corner and above the crease & MAC Seedy White at my brow line.
Under my eye on the outside corner is the amacyst Shadow. The inside corner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Liner in Electric. On my waterline i used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Ransom. Finished with MAC Haut & Naughty mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment