Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February Ipsy bag...

So here is was I got in this bag from Ipsy: (I Know I Know I am late but promise as soon as I get my march bag I will post it LOL.)

So There was mascara from POP Beauty. I wasnt a big fan cause it was a bit runny. It did wear well but I prefer my MAC Haute & Naughty.

Pixi Flawless & Poreless. I had high hopes for this cause I have been looking for a cheaper substitute for the Benefit Porefessional but it just wasn't what I was looking for. The coverage was ok but it didn't have the silky finish I was looking for. It also has a slight cosmetic smell I didn't care for.

Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner. This didn't come with a brush but I had plenty laying around. It glides on smooth and wears well all night.

Coastal Scents Eye shadows. These weren't really my kind of colors but they are a good formula. My fav was the one top right. It is a black base with a copper colored shimmer.

There where Lash Cards that I swear are standard in most beauty bags. I really want to like them but I cant. Just stop sending em LOL.

And the bag itself I personally love. You can never go wrong with shiny black Vinyl ;)
 
Here is my look....

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment