Friday, March 22, 2013

Julep It Girl Maven box Feb. 2013

Ok so again I am sorry for posting this late but I just didn't use these colors right away.
The gifts where an awesome Portable Eyelash Curler. This thing gives perfect lashes every time! And who doesn't love chocolates!! There where 2 milk chocolate hearts in the package. And now for the polishes....




First one I tried was Marion. I LOVED this Teal polish! It definitely leans more to the blue side but the color was fab! However it was a seriously thick polish and it caused some issues trying to apply and with dry time. I actually got almost full coverage from just one coat though I ended up using 2 just to get the conformity.
 
  Next up is Joan.It is a dark pinkish color with a super fine gold glitter. I used 2 coats.
 
 Then I have Rebel. It is a super pale silver almost to the point of being white. It also has a bit of a holographic effect in the light.

Now the really bad part...I tried the freedom Top Coat over this polish and HATED it...It kinda Separated the already dry polish on my nails and did not make the mani last longer. Here is what it looked like just a minute after adding the top coat...Notice the pinky....


No comments:

Post a Comment