Friday, March 22, 2013

Ipsy Bag March 2013

As Promised here is my review and looks from this month's Ipsy Bag
So Unfortunately I am only gonna really use part of this bag this month but hey it is always work the $10 for one thing or another. This month I got a super cute nautical theme striped bag with all over anchor print. There is a Juice Beauty face spray. I don't tend to use stuff like this much but it does have a pleasant scent. It worked well as a quick cool down after my workout each day. Next there is a Glam RX magnetic Palette. I am loving this bad boy! I wish I could use any shadows in this but it seems only certain ones stick well. There was a travel pack of LA Fresh Makeup wipes. I adore makeup wipes always and these work AMAZING! No bad scent and they glide over and remove makeup like a breeze. They may be my new go-to! Finally There where 2 Yaby magnetic Shadows in You're So Vein (Green) & Sand (tan). You're So Vein is and awesome teal green color I am in love with. The Sand Color is a great neutral. Both Stay put in the Glam RX palette perfectly.

Here are my looks with the shadows...
I Used Urban Decay Primer Potion, Yaby Shadow in You're So Vein, The Sephora/Pantone Universe Shades Of Nature Palette in Shimmery pastel Green, Kat Von D Autograph pencil in Eyegasm & Mag Haute & Naught Mascara.

For this look I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, Yaby Eyeshadow in Sand, Coastal Scents Shadow in Gunmetal, Urban Decay Shadow in Polyester Bride, Cailyn Gel Eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Zero, & Mac Haute & Naughty mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment