Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Ipsy Bag...

Just a quick post for the May Ipsy bag...This month my bag contained more product than makeup and thats really not my style so this will be a short post....
Here is the bag. I am assuming it is probably made from recycled materials but I am sorry the bag is ugle and it stinks :(
 Here is a quick look at what I got....
Crown Brush Chisel Shader 
 OMG...I seriously love this brush. The bristles are short for great control and super soft!!

Pacifica Natural Beauty Duo #2

 As you can see this is a white/Purple duo so I was pretty excited. And I tend to love Pacifica products. But this one is eh...It is pretty but not as dramatic as I usually like. I do love the shadows are nice sheer shades but I can't help it...Give me high pigment or don't bother.

Pur-lisse Moisturizer
 Ok so I havnt tried this yet...I got so many things like this and I never really use them.

Hang Ten Sport Sun Screen
 Sorry but I havent tried this either...Just havent had a day where I was gonna be out in the sun. Will be using it the next sunny day though :P

Hey Honey Mask...
So I havent used this quite yet either but I plan on trying it today...Spa day for me LOL.

Here is my simple eye look using the Pacifica duo and the Chisel Shader Brush....

I also used Smashbox Photo Finish primer, Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Dying For Shoes, & MAC Zoom Flash Mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment