Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random Makeup post featuring MAC Heroine...

So I am slowly trying to catch up on a few posts I wanted to put up for all you dolls. A couple weeks ago I went out to Tampa and brought back a nice little haul...
I got a Bare Minerals Lipstick in Rebel (Free gift from Sephora)
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Dying For Shoes. It's a bronzy burgundy color ($12).
The Make Up Forever Birthday gift for this year which is a red lipstick and black mascara (Free gift)
MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta. It's a vivid Pinkinsh-Purple ($15)
And my long desired MAC Heroine Lipstick. It's a matte bright purple. ($16)

Here is a look I did using just a couple of these items...

I used Urban Decay Primer potion, Urban Decay shadow in Cherry and Polyester Bride, Ulta eyeshadow in Flirty for the crease, Bombshell Cosmetics liquid Liner in Onyx, The Sephora liner in Dying For shoes & Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.
Seriously is that liner not to die for!!


And the pop for this look...MAC Heroine Lipstick over MAC Magenta Lip liner.
So I have never really been much for wearing a lippie but this look wore amazing! First night I wore it to the movies and had snacks and it did not budge. The next day I put it on in the AM and wore it all day without reapplying. It wasnt quite as vivid by the time I got home but after eating twice, working, and doing housework it still looked good!


No comments:

Post a Comment