Monday, June 23, 2014

Bonus Surprise box...Influenster Go Vox Box...

Ok so for those of you who are not familiar with Influenster I wanna give you a quick rundown of the company. It is a FREE box service in exchange for things like reviews and such. These come probably only a few times a year and they are based on your interests so if ya sign up for the site be sure and take as many of the surveys as you can and write reviews on products. These boxes are always free! Usually before they release a box you get an email saying you are pre-approved. Just follow the link in the email to fill out the pre approval from...Usually you get the box a few weeks from then :P
So here is the Go Vox Box:
Included in the Box....
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons....
So yea...I am a female...and we can all use these LOL. Playtex Gentle Glide is the only brand I use so I was pretty stoked to get these in the box. Silly I know but all us females can agree it sucks having to pay for something you don't wanna deal with every month! I did notice that these stayed in place a little better than regular Gentle Glide.
Profoot Pedi-Rock:



This is like a soft pumice stone!! It can be used wet or dry. It's the perfect size to fit your palm. It was gentle on my feet too. As you can see I used the stone dry but on soaked feet. The only negative I have is that using it dry it left a few little black flakes but they just brushed off.
Next was a coupon for one free Muller Yogurt product....
Then we have Profoot Triad Orthotics...
I spend 8 hours a day on my feet at work so I am always on the lookout for things to save my feet. These fit in my shoes so comfy I forgot I was wearing them! My feet hurt less on the end of each day too!
Next a to go pack of Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds...
These things taste awesome! I am an Almond freak anyway and Blue Diamond is my favorite brand.  These are and awesome mix of sweet and savory!
And a HUGE Full size jar of Aqua Spa Relax Lavender & Chamomile Bath Soak...


This stuff is awesome! I don't do baths that much so I decided to toss it in my foot spa for a at home Pedicure. The scent was super relaxing! It dissolves well in the water and made my feet feel soft and smooth.
A drink shaker from the Vitamin Shoppe...
And some meal replacement type shakes....
These came in French Vanilla, Fresh Berries, & Swiss Chocolate...Along with a $5 off coupon for future purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment