Friday, August 30, 2013

Magical Shadows From My Pretty Zombie

Ok so this company is fast becoming one of my favorite indies. With amazing shades and fun names I can't get enough. All the shadows I have tried have amazing coverage and don't crease or fade. Be sure and check out the etsy store: My Pretty Zombie.

This time around I have 5 new colors:
 Top to bottom they are:
Bettie-This is an amazing light teal color packed with loads of shimmer.
Epistaxis-is a dark red matte color
Goth Mary Poppins-This is a black base With purple tones and tons of blue & purple shimmer.
Murder-As the name suggests this is a kinda rusty red that resembles a true bloody color.
New Age Dolls-is a dusky grey with a slight shimmer.

I guess I forgot to take a pic the day I wore the Bettie shadow:( But here are the rest....

For this look I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, My Pretty Zombie Goth Mary Poppins, Urban Decay Mariposa Palette in Rockstar & Haight, Urban Decay Shadow in Polyester Bride, Urban Decay 24/7 glide on liner in radium, & Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.

 This one is Urban Decay Primer Potion, My Pretty Zombie Murder,Urban Decay Stardust shadow in Void, Urban Decay Cherry, Cailyn gel eyeliner, & Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.

This is LA Splash Primer, My Pretty Zombie New Age Dolls, Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze, Urban decay Polyester Bride, Urban Decay 24/7 glide on liner in Smokey, & Pixi Lash Booster Mascara.


And this one is my favorite 2 colors of them all. I used Urban Decay Primer potion, Epistaxis & Goth Mary Poppins shadows from My Pretty Zombie, MAC Seedy pearl eyeshadow, Urban Decay Polyester Bride eyeshadow, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Zero, & MAC Haute & Naught mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment