Friday, August 16, 2013

July Ipsy bag....

OMG...I sooooo loved this bag! Not only did it include one of my favorite brands but yall know I love me some Eyeshadow!

Ok here is the loot we got this month. It all came in a cute little pink waterproof bag perfect for keeping everything safe at the beach!

I got:
Big Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. This stuff was kinda awesome. It gave me the perfect beachy waves. Alas the spray party of the bottle broke the first time I used it so I didnt get a photo of how awesome it looked cause I only got to use it once :(
Next is a little mini shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. The shades all complemented each other perfectly!
Then I got a sample Benetint lip & Cheek stain for Benefit Cosmetics. I been a fan of this brand for ages but they are higher end and this is not a product I was willing to take a risk on. Boy was I wrong! Just a little dab gave me the perfect flush all day!
Then there is a Pop beauty Lip Crayon. Now as you all know I am not huge on lippy products but this I liked. It went on with just a touch of color and it didnt feel like I had any product on.
Finally I got a little thing of Coola Sunscreen. I used this on my face for Mayhem Fest (Put it this way 100 degree temps and the festival was from 12p-12a). Shocked beyond belief I did not burn all day!!!

Here are my shadow looks for this bag....
Also for this look I Used Urban Decay Primer Potion, St Germain Paris Eyeliner in Purple Shimmer, & Revlon Lash Potion Mascara.

And for this look I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, Physcians Formula black Soft eyeliner, Bombshell Liquid Liner pen in Onyx, & Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment