Friday, August 30, 2013

August Ipsy bag....

How freakin awesome is this months bag!! I just love the purple with the gold print! And the thing I was most excited about was the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in 69. The color is great and it wears well for hours! It also had a Micheal Todd Pumpkin face mask, Nailtini polish in Mai Tai, Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze, & Pixi Lash Booster Mascara.

First off I tried the mask. Not sure if I really dug it. The pumpkin smell was not that good and I love pumpkin usually. The mask burned a bit while it was on my skin. I didnt like the coverage it gave either. I like full coverage from a mask and this was just a strange texture and didnt go on very even. My skin did feel slightly softer after washing it off but I dont think I will be using it again....

Next is the amazing lipstick from Urban Decay. This is from the new Revolution line. The color I got was called 69. It is the perfect classic red!! I wore this out to a movie and dinner with a friend and even though we had snacks at the theater and dinner it still looked freshly applied!

And a couple of looks using the Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze & Pixi Mascara. 


For this look I used LA Splash Eyeshadow base, Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze, Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner pen in Onyx, & Pixi Lash Booster Mascara.


And for this look I Used LA Splash Eyeshadow base, Mica Beauty Shimmer powder in Bronze, My Pretty Zombie eyeshadow in New Age Dolls, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Polyester Bride, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Smokey, & Pixi Lash booster Mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment