Friday, August 16, 2013

June Ipsy bag...

OMG...So as usual I am waaaay behind. Life just keeps me going all the time anymore. Plus now my camera is on the fritz after Mayhem and Machine Head's crazy crowd :) Hopefully I can replace it very soon but until then it will be cell phone pics. Anyway here is my June bag....

Ok so in this super cute Leopard bag I got the following:
J Cat Sparkling Cream Palette in shades of gold & Bronze
J Cat Eyelashes & Glue
Starlooks Lipliner in a peachy color
NYX Blush
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Purple

I did a couple of looks with this bag and there where plenty more options to choose from for sure. I simply adore the Cailyn liner and the color is AMAZING!!

This is the first look:
 

What I used for this look:
Urban Decay Primer potion
Urban Decay Pallette
J Cat Sparkling Cream Palette as lid liner
Benefit Erase Paste
Revlon mascara
NYX Blush
 
Look #2 I had a huge amount of problems with so bear with me on the pics. I Absolutely HATED these lashes! I hated the glue most of all but they had all kinds of issues. First off the "glue" actually seemed to be some form black liquid latex. Now for anyone who knows me I am Latex obsessed when it comes to fashion but it just not work that well as a lash adhesive for me. I had to try 3 or 4 times to get the lash to actually adhere someone properly. Matter of fact in trying to get the 2nd lash on I said fuck it and ripped them both off which caused more problems. Second the lashes where very frail. The minute I went to pull the lash off the packaging I lost a whole section of last. It didnt affect the use at all just wanted to put that out there that pieces will come off in the process. Finally when I got tried of trying to deal with these flimsy cruddy things and just took them off it took me days to try and get all the latex off my lashes and face even. For some reason it just kept stinking on and even tried to hide in random places in my pores when I did try to clean it. I washed my face multiple time and used makeup remover. Now if it was just latex any oil based remover should have taken it right off so they must use something else in the glue. This clearly is not a product I will ever recommend. That all said I LOVED the Cailyn eyeliner in purple! I have used this brand before but this color was outta this world! It goes and smooth and wears well until removed. Keep in mind most of these were taken after my fight with the lashes so please ignore any of the black lingering :(

This is with the lash I managed to get to stay in place:

This is my complete look after I removed the damn lashes that didn't want to stick for shit....


  What I used:
Urban Decay primer potion
Korres Eyeshadow in Plum
Urban Decay Stardust Shadow in Retrograde
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Polyester Bride
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Purple
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment