Thursday, January 1, 2015

November Ipsy Bag...

Ok so I am a couple months behind on stuff like this due to the holidays so I am gonna make these brief. Here is a peek and swatches from my November Ipsy bag....
 Seriously in love with this supper glittery bag! I know it doesnt seem like me but yea...
 Marc Anthony Oil Of Morocco argan oil hairspary. I was hesitant but this works quite well and holds all day!
 Wet N Wild Megasticks Balm Stain chubby Lip pencil in Lady And The Vamp. I was disappointed to see this. While I do LOVE the color I did not subscribe to ipsy to get low end brands like this. Sorry but if I wanted to "try" a WnW product i would just go pick up the full size myself!
 Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine glitter eyeliner. I kinda love this liner. Now while the awesome glitter in the formula doesnt come off the brush well it is just a good basic black liner!
 Tarte Maracuja oil for face. Now while I am sure this is a great product as I love Tarte I just dont really use face oils.
 Bombshell Cream Eye Base in Submission. This product was just kinda eh. I really wouldnt us eit as a base I much. It is a pretty color for a quick eye when I am in a rush.
So obviously l to right is Elizabeth Mott Liner, Bombshell base, & The Lip stain.
This is what the eye base looks like by its self...
For my finished eye look I used my Urban Decay Skull palette. I used Twice Baked in the crease, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again on my lid, Chopper above the crease and to blend, Blunt above that and a touch of Cherry at my brow and inside corners. The liner is the Elizabeth Mott and I finished with MAC Zoom Lash mascara.

And the lippie...I do love it I just felt like the brand is a little low end for a service like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment