Monday, January 12, 2015

December Ipsy bag...

Alright ladies it's that time again...gonna show ya the awesome products from this month's Ipsy bag. I been considering doing an unsub for a little while but I saw one of the sneak peeks this months and just had to have it :P
So the bag this month is a little lack luster. It is a simple black bag with a pink zipper and a pink heart tag.
There was a travel size Bumble & Bumble BB Repair blow dry cream...
A Nourish Organics avocado and argon renewing eye cream...

I havent tried these first 2 products but I did use the others...


First was a mineral eyeshadow from Cailyn cosmetics in Orchid, A Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, & a NYX cosmetics Butter Lip Balm. I was excited for the mascara and it did not disappoint! The shadow had a nice shimmer to it and didnt have much fallout. And the lippie was just a hint of color!


I liked the look overall it was nice and natural. I will be getting next months bag but after that we will see. I feel the brands overall just are not worth it anymore...
Here is the bag overall this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment