Sunday, January 26, 2014

January Ipsy Bag....

Ok so this month I gotta do this a bit different since I really didnt get enough makeup products in the bag to do a full look. That said I still loved my Ipsy bag bunches this month!
This month's Theme was New beginnings so These products did seem to fit the theme well!
The bag is a duo tone blue with makeup silhouettes that I found just to cool!
The first product is a smooth shadow creamy eye pencil From Elizabeth Mott. The Color I received was Penny which is a fantastic sparkly bronze color. I am pretty sure this is full size!
(ARV: $14.99)

Next up is Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask. This is a pretty good size product as well. They sent a 1 oz. Jar.
(ARV: $5.20)

Then we have Mica beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in #5 Natural.There is not size info on the package but I do think it is approximately 1/2 the size of the product online.
 (ARV $15.00)

Next is the Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Organic Face Lotion with Argan & Rosewater. This is a .05 oz tube so it's approximately 1/3 the usual size.
(ARV $7.30)

Finally we have something that is a must have for me! Makeup Cleaning Tissues. These ones are from A! Absolute! and feature cucumber extract. This is a travel size 10 ct. pack.
(ARV $2.49)

So from what I can tell this month I paid $10 for approximately $45 in products. And this is why I just adore ipsy LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment