Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Review...

So Lucky me Revlon sent out this awesome product to me a couple of weeks ago and I was super stoked to try it. Being the slacker I am posting here I figured I better get this up as the product was released in store on 5/1. 

The company states this is a formula with strengthening proteins to "drench" the lashes for volume. I did get good volume from the product and would use it again but do not expect to have the same look as the add. My lases looked quite a bit fuller which made me supre happy.

Another new thing is the Triple Groove Brush which is supposed to stop clumping.
I suppose the brush did it's job as I had no large clumps when applying.

Also did not have a problem with flaking as the night went on. The product was easy to remove with makeup remover or baby oil.

Overall would I buy it?? I think I would provided I ran out of my Haute & Naughty ;)

Here is my look that evening...
I also used Urban Decay Primer Potion, POP Beauty Lid Palette in Monochrome, & Wet & Wild Color Icon Pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment