Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Amazing Old Nay Active Wear....

So thanks to Crowtap my amazing girl Arleen and I got to do this killer sample and share for Old Navy active wear. We tried on loads of styles and had a blast with it. We even signed up for a Yoga class they offered with the purchase of active wear!!

Decisions, Decisions....

This shelf bra cami looked awesome....

This is what I decided to get....I just love the little pop of color on the capris. Plus they were the perfect length!


Another adorable option Arleen tried....
Really....Does it say Old Navy on my butt LMAO....
How cute is Arleen posing in this top...This is the one she got....
Another option I tried....I could even wear this outfit out if I wanted too....
Seriously...How cute is this top...I ended up buying this one too....
All ready to go work out....

Hit the treadmill in my new gear as soon as I got home....It was perfect to work out in. I didnt sweat too much and didnt feel restricted or like things where too loose. Word of advice though...At least with the items I tried you are gonna need to go a size smaller especially in the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment