Monday, May 27, 2013

Pop Beauty Polishes & Horrible Website service...

Ok so here is the deal...I promoted the hell outta this website before they opened called Sindulge. I got 100 people to sign up for the site and in return got $100 credit to the store. However they have been nothing but a headache. First of all I have to email them SEVERAL times after I was told I earned the credit for it to actually be added to my account. Then the site that was supposed to launch at the beginning of october doesnt launch until early november.  I place my first order and I got a bunch of 100% Pure products. Now no where on their site did it say the 3 in 1 soap I ordered was kids soap. I finally got the package almost a month later only to find out is was just a foam soap. Whatever right...I gave it to a friends kid and said no biggie. Then the site goes down for almost 3 months and I still have like $80 credit. Finally the site comes back up and I decide ok I am gonna use up all my credits so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I order a ton of polishes and such from Tini Beauty and a eyeshadow Palette from Pop Beauty. I get the polishes and no eyeshadow though the statement says it shipped. So due to the fact the site is not working correctly AGAIN. I call to find out what is going on. I was told that the eyeshadow would ship separate. 2 WEEKS later I email the company and then I am told oh we cant get that anymore (Though it is still for sale on the site) so we will credit your account. Great...Not at all what I wanted but whatever. So now I have to pay shipping to place a small order to use up the credits I have ALREADY used. But whatever...$2.95 shipping isnt bad when basically getting a free nail polish right. So I order Pop Beauty Nail Glam polish in Radioactive. The box gets here and I am thinking awesome I am finally done right...Nope I open up the package and the polish is the wrong color. I call them yet again totally fuming by now. They tell me oh you can send the polish back for credit. NO. FUCK THAT. I dont wanna deal with these people at all anymore. I ended up telling him where he can stuff it...The guy then tells me oh we will ship the correct polish since we don't wanna lose you as a valuable customer. So yet another 2 weeks later I finally get my right polish. So yea....DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SINDULGE EVER!!

And now that my rant is over here are the last 2 polishes I got since they couldn't get it right the first time...
This one is called Ablaze....
And the one I actually ordered is called Radioactive....



No comments:

Post a Comment