Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Butter London HRH & The Black Knight....

Ok so when Ulta had these bad boys on sale a few weeks ago for $9 each I Hadd bite. This time I bought HRH Which is a Shimmery Violet and The Black Knight which is Multi Color Glitter in a black base. Now all the reviews I Read said the Black Knight was kinda sheer but after trying it out I am going to try it on it's own to see of I can get full coverage. I Used 1 coat of the Black Knight over 1 coat of HRH. Usuaslly I would used a top coat but since I was going out I didnt have time so I was chipped in a day or so.
Here is the 1 coat HRH alone....
And with 1 coat of The Black Knight over it....
I did NOT have the issue I was reading about the polish being gloppy but again I did use just one coat. I would HIGHLY recommend some sort of top coat as after just a day without I started chipping. The HRH Went on smooth and even where the Black Knight does have a bit of a rough finish. Would I buy them again? Most Certainly. Actually to date they are the ONLY Butter London polishes I have really been over the moon about!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment